Australian Visa Application Services at Auvisa.org
This website is not affiliated with the Australian government, and you can apply directly with Australian Immigration without using our service. If you choose to use our service to apply, you will get the following additional services:
- 24 hour customer support – We are available around the clock to help you with any question you might have, in your own language.
- Application form in your language - Don’t worry if you are not that great in English – we have the application form in your own language.
- Manual review – Before we submit your application to the Australian Immigration, one of our experts will manually review your details to make sure everything is correct.
- Contact with immigration – We are responsible for communicate with the Australian Immigration directly about your application. We talk to them daily and know exactly what we need to do to get your application accepted.
- Visa update service - If you have changed your passport or any other details in your application, we fix that for you.
- Travel guide about Australia - After you have completed your application you will receive one travel guide about Australia, in PDF format.
Please read more about our benefits here.
You can of course choose to apply yourself without using our services, here.
Our fee includes our service fee and the government fees. The Australian government's fees depends on the type of visa, from no charge up to 535 AUD per application. All Australian visas can be applied directly through the website of Department of Immigration and Citizenship in Australia, at http://www.immi.gov.au.
At Auvisa.org, you can get help applying Australian visas online. Is your native language not English, or are you not comfortable reading and understanding English? Don't worry! If you find your flag below, we can assist you in your visa application in your own language. We answer all your questions about Australian visas, and we offer translation services so you can apply 100% in your own language without worrying about misunderstanding any information.
If you choose to apply your visa here, you can make the application in your own language. Our migration experts at Auvisa.org will translate your application for you before filing the application with the Australian authorities. Our mission is to provide translation services and consular advice regarding visa and entry permit applications. We provide support in several different languages, mainly European. If you can master the English language, or do not need assistance, you could apply for a visa or permit on your own without using our services. Australian temporary tourist or business visas can be applied free of charge through the website of Department of Immigration and Citizenship in Australia, at http://www.immi.gov.au.
Please click on your flag and then select the kind of visa you would like to know more information about. If you have any question at all, don't hesitate to contact us immedtiately.