More information on Second Work and Holiday Visas
You can apply a Second Work and Holiday visa if you meet certain requirements:
- Everything that applies to the first Work and Holiday visa, plus:
- have complied with all the conditions on your first Working Holiday visa
- have not previously held more than one Work and Holiday visa
- have completed three months of specified work in regional Australia while on your first Work and Holiday visa.
If you are currently in Australia on your first Work and Holiday visa, and wish to remain in the country, you should apply for the second Work and Holiday visa before the first expires.
Specified work is work performed in a series of specified job or industry and regions, including:
- Fishing and pearling in northern Australia
- Tree farming and felling in northern Australia
- Tourism and hospitality in northern Australia
- Plant and animal cultivation in northern Australia and other specified regions
More info on specified jobs can be found on the dedicated Work and Holiday Visa section.